Don’t miss out on all of the biggest happenings surrounding your Philadelphia Flyers. Whether you got caught up at the office yesterday or had an early night because you just can’t hang like you used to, we’ve got you covered with our links from yesterday. Down that morning coffee, strap up the skates and let’s loosen up.
- Giroux’s two-point game and Konecny’s snipe were spoiled in a shootout loss to the Devils.
- Brian Elliott will miss 5-6 weeks after undergoing core muscle surgery.
- An in-depth look at how Michael Raffl has flown under the radar as one of the best third-line wingers in the league.
- A discussion on the veteran’s career years, patience paying off, and preparing for the Flyers’ final home stretch.
- Carter Hart makes history, Matthew Strome’s big weekend, and Morgan Frost still reigns in our latest prospect report.
- Sean Couturier’s power and Travis Konecny’s vision helped back a stellar night in net from Michal Neuvirth to beat the Vegas Golden Knights in their own barn!
- Capitalizing on chances and weathering the storm highlight 5 storylines from a win in Vegas.
- Travis Sanheim and Nicolas Aube-Kubel continue to thrive while helping lead the Phantoms to three-straight wins.
- Goaltending prospect Felix Sandstrom signed a contract with HV71 of the SHL.
- Claude Giroux was named the NHL’s first star of the week after calling himself out earlier in the week.
- Former-Flyer Pierre-Edouard Bellemare tried to show the Flyers why they should’ve protected him from the expansion draft.
- Carter Hart recorded his 26th career shutout, which tied the WHL all-time record.
- Travis Sanheim capped off a three-assist game with an incredible stretch pass for breakaway goal.
Photo by Len Redkoles/NHLI via Getty Images
Be sure to follow Sons of Penn on Twitter and Facebook for analysis, insight, GIFs and more regarding your Philadelphia Flyers
Sons of Penn Radio