Don’t miss out on all of the biggest happenings surrounding your Philadelphia Flyers. Whether you got caught up at the office yesterday or had an early night because you just can’t hang like you used to, we’ve got you covered with our links from yesterday. Down that morning coffee, strap up the skates and let’s loosen up.
- Prospect Olle Lycksell showed off his hands with an incredible Datsyukian shootout goal.
- Breaking down the end of a long losing streak and looking at what the future may hold.
- The losing streak is over! Michael Raffl and Scott Laughton power the Flyers past Calgary, ending their longest losing streak since 2008.
- Raffl’s hard work highlights 5 storylines from the Flyers’ streak-ending win in Calgary.
- Dave Hakstol will reportedly be the Flyers coach for the rest of this season and beyond, according to Ron Hextall.
- Hakstol broke up the top line to desperately try and end the 10-game skid.
- Oskar Lindblom and Mike Vecchione grabbed points over the weekend for the Phantoms, standing out in our latest Lehigh Valley report.
- Morgan Frost is still on fire, Carsen Twarynski is moving up the charts, Carter Hart is unbeatable, and more in this week’s prospect report.
- Looking deeper into the three unforced errors leading to goals against, and Hakstol’s insistence on playing the veterans over the young guns.
- Gostisbehere also created the GhostBear Foundation for a great cause!
- Matt Read made it rain teddy bears at the PPL Center on Friday.
- Carter Hart was named WHL Goaltender of the Month for November.
- He also earned his third-consecutive WHL Goaltender of the Week honors.
- Morgan Frost continued his tear with four points for his fourth-straight multi-point game.
- Hextall also sat down to discuss the head coach, his own current evaluations, and the team moving forward.
Photo by Fourth String / Sons of Penn
Sons of Penn Radio