Don’t miss out on all of the biggest happenings surrounding your Philadelphia Flyers. Whether you got caught up at the office yesterday or had an early night because you just can’t hang like you used to, we’ve got you covered with our links from yesterday. Down that morning coffee, strap up the skates and let’s loosen up.
- Shayne Gostisbehere is becoming a more complete player and silencing his critics in bounceback season.
- Oskar Lindblom scored a goal, while Alex Lyon and Dustin Tokarski stood tall in a tough weekend for the Phantoms.
- Another Sean Couturier two-goal game helped lead the Flyers into the bye week on a high note.
- Gostisbehere’s weeklong showcase highlights 5 storylines from a win before the bye.
- The photos were just as good as the homestand for the Flyers.
- Morgan Frost continues to do his thing, while Tanner Laczynski and Cooper Marody move up the NCAA leaders list.
- Claude Giroux welcomed Brayden Schenn back to Philadelphia with a takedown off the opening faceoff.
- Tyrell Goulbourne made his presence felt on his very first NHL shift.
- Giroux’s butt goal, Couturier’s two-goal effort lead Flyers to blowout win in Goulbourne’s debut.
- Travis Konecny clicking on the top line highlights 5 storylines from the Flyers’ blowout win.
- Breaking down the blowout win against St. Louis and recapping the first half of the season.
- Carter Hart named Player of the Game in 35-save effort to backstop Canada to gold medal.
- Oskar Lindblom scored from behind the goal line to extend his goal streak to three games.
- Reacting to the Flyers’ exciting win against the Islanders and looking at the bigger picture.
- Ilya Bryzgalov sat behind a fan wearing his jersey at Thursday night’s Flyers game.
- The Flyers scored six goals, won three fights, and were led by the play of Sean Couturier, Travis Konecny, Claude Giroux, and Jake Voracek en route to a bounce-back win.
- Gostisbehere owning the blue line highlights 5 storylines from an energetic Flyers win.
- We talked about the game, the team’s dominance, and more following the win.
- Wayne Simmonds looked like a proud dad after Travis Konecny took down Shane Prince during their fight on Thursday night.
Photo by Kyle Ross/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images
Be sure to follow Sons of Penn on Twitter and Facebook for analysis, insight, GIFs and more regarding your Philadelphia Flyers
Sons of Penn Radio