Don’t miss out on all of the biggest happenings surrounding your Philadelphia Flyers. Whether you got caught up at the office yesterday or had an early night because you just can’t hang like you used to, we’ve got you covered with our links from yesterday. Down that morning coffee, strap up the skates and let’s loosen up.
- Nolan Patrick scored his first NHL goal in Nashville!
- But it was wasted after a controversial challenge late in the game.
- Patrick was excited about his first goal.
- The Flyers, however, were furious after their late-game collapse.
- 5 storylines from a tough loss in Nashville, which included Patrick’s first NHL goal, Sanheim’s bounce-back game, a controversial call, and much more.
- Sam Morin was scratched against, but he’s going to ‘work his ass off’ to prove himself.
- He’ll be able to do so now that he’s been assigned to Lehigh Valley.
- We broke down Morin’s departure from the team and what he can do for the Phantoms to get back to the NHL soon.
- Travis Konecny is proving to be the catalyst for the Flyers, which he was in the team’s comeback against the Predators.
- The Flyers have a new wrinkle to their offense this season.
- The future of the Flyers was impacted by a few lofty contracts signed around the league over the summer.
- A few late-round steals are set to make noise in Lehigh Valley.
- Starting the season 2-2 gave us a chance to react to a controversial coaching decision, break down the hot start, and analyze what gave the team such success in California.
Be sure to follow Sons of Penn on Twitter and Facebook for analysis, insight, GIFs and more regarding your Philadelphia Flyers
Sons of Penn Radio