Don’t miss out on all of the biggest happenings surrounding your Philadelphia Flyers. Whether you got caught up at the office yesterday or had an early night because you just can’t hang like you used to, we’ve got you covered with our links from yesterday. Down that morning coffee, strap up the skates and let’s loosen up.
- Sean Couturier’s three-point night ignited the Flyers out of the bye with a big win over the Devils.
- Isaac Ratcliffe showed off his speed for a shorthanded goal in a two-goal effort.
- Morgan Frost extended his point streak to 19 and was named first star of the game in a three-point night.
- Claude Giroux celebrated his 30th birthday on Friday!
- Sean Couturier has become a force on the top line and should be a Selke Trophy candidate.
- Even David Pastrnak can’t believe Jake Voracek didn’t make the All-Star Game.
- Congrats to Claude Giroux on being named to the 2018 NHL All-Star Game!
- Examining the subtle impacts of handedness on the Flyers.
- NEW PODCAST –> Discussing the first half’s surprises, disappointments, and forecasting an important second half.
- Shayne Gostisbehere is becoming a more complete player and silencing his critics in bounceback season.
- Oskar Lindblom scored a goal, while Alex Lyon and Dustin Tokarski stood tall in a tough weekend for the Phantoms.
Photo by Andy Marlin/NHLI via Getty Images
Be sure to follow Sons of Penn on Twitter and Facebook for analysis, insight, GIFs and more regarding your Philadelphia Flyers
Sons of Penn Radio