Don’t miss out on all of the biggest happenings surrounding your Philadelphia Flyers. Whether you got caught up at the office yesterday or had an early night because you just can’t hang like you used to, we’ve got you covered with our links from yesterday. Down that morning coffee, strap up the skates and let’s loosen up.
- The Flyers have one of the best lines in the league, but their depth scoring is weighing them down.
- Analyzing the play of the Flyers’ lines so far this season.
- The Flyers lost in overtime on Saturday night, but there were some pretty great highlights.
- Radko Gudas waived his right to an in-person hearing, and will learn his fate today.
- Radko Gudas will have a hearing for his slash on Thursday night.
- We talked Gudas’ impact, a struggling power play, top line dominance and more after the loss.
- Nolan Patrick returned to the lineup in his hometown of Winnipeg last night.
- Travis Sanheim played in front of his family and friends as well.
- Sean Couturier and Jake Voracek had early goals to help the Flyers earn a point.
- Brian Elliott continued his strong month with 31 saves on 33 shots.
- Sam Morin made his return to the Lehigh Valley Phantoms on Wednesday. He talked about his excitement of getting back into the lineup and the opportunity to prove he belongs in the NHL.
Sons of Penn Radio
Make sure you rate and subscribe to SOP Radio on iTunes or follow on SoundCloud!
Be sure to follow Ryan Gilbert and Sons of Penn on Twitter and Facebook for analysis, insight, GIFs and more regarding your Philadelphia Flyers.
Join us on our Facebook pages to connect with us and continue the discussion. We can be found at Sons of Penn and The Orange Update. Until next time, friends.