Don’t miss out on all of the biggest happenings surrounding your Philadelphia Flyers. Whether you got caught up at the office yesterday or had an early night because you just can’t hang like you used to, we’ve got you covered with our links from yesterday. Down that morning coffee, strap up the skates and let’s loosen up.
- In some disappointing news, Anthony Stolarz will be out indefinitely after having knee surgery.
- We are just a few days away from training camp! Full schedule of dates, times, and roster here.
- The Flyers season ticket holder packages were sent out, and they’re pretty dope.
- Nolan Patrick is nearly a lock. But what’re Oskar Lindblom’s chances looking like?
- On the defensive side of things, it looks like Robert Hagg might finally be NHL-ready.
- Claude Giroux is back in Philly and ready to go. He’s primed for a bounce-back season in 2017-18.
- He has one hell of a chip on his shoulder to perform well this season.
- One of the all-time Flyers greats, Eric Lindros, is thankful for his reconciliation with the franchise.
- It looks like Shayne Gostisbehere had a blast at NHL Media Day on Wednesday.
- He even took a crack at sketching the Flyers logo. What do you think?
There are only two days left until Flyers Rookie Camp begins, four days until the Rookie Game, six days until full training camp starts and eight days until the first preseason contest (Sunday, 9/17 @ Islanders). It’s good to have you back, hockey season.
Be sure to follow CJ Burns and Sons of Penn on Twitter and Facebook for analysis, insight, GIFs and more regarding your Philadelphia Flyers.