Don’t miss out on all of the biggest happenings surrounding your Philadelphia Flyers. Whether you got caught up at the office yesterday or had an early night because you just can’t hang like you used to, we’ve got you covered with our links from yesterday. Down that morning coffee, strap up the skates and let’s loosen up.
- Claude Giroux celebrated his 30th birthday on Friday!
- Sean Couturier has become a force on the top line and should be a Selke Trophy candidate.
- Even David Pastrnak can’t believe Jake Voracek didn’t make the All-Star Game.
- Congrats to Claude Giroux on being named to the 2018 NHL All-Star Game!
- Examining the subtle impacts of handedness on the Flyers.
- NEW PODCAST –> Discussing the first half’s surprises, disappointments, and forecasting an important second half.
- Shayne Gostisbehere is becoming a more complete player and silencing his critics in bounceback season.
- Oskar Lindblom scored a goal, while Alex Lyon and Dustin Tokarski stood tall in a tough weekend for the Phantoms.
- Another Sean Couturier two-goal game helped lead the Flyers into the bye week on a high note.
- Gostisbehere’s weeklong showcase highlights 5 storylines from a win before the bye.
- The photos were just as good as the homestand for the Flyers.
- Morgan Frost continues to do his thing, while Tanner Laczynski and Cooper Marody move up the NCAA leaders list.
Photo by Len Redkoles/NHLI via Getty Images
Be sure to follow Sons of Penn on Twitter and Facebook for analysis, insight, GIFs and more regarding your Philadelphia Flyers
Sons of Penn Radio