Don’t miss out on all of the biggest happenings surrounding your Philadelphia Flyers. Whether you got caught up at the office yesterday or had an early night because you just can’t hang like you used to, we’ve got you covered with our links from yesterday. Down that morning coffee, strap up the skates and let’s loosen up.
- Lindblom and Lyon led the Phantoms to win in Game 5 to advance to Eastern Conference Finals.
- Here’s the Phantoms’ schedule for the Eastern Conference Finals against the Toronto Marlies.
- Morgan Frost finished second in voting for OHL Most Outstanding Player.
- The Phantoms won the longest game in AHL history on early Thursday morning.
- Alex Lyon made a franchise-record, and AHL second-place record 94 saves in the five-overtime win.
- Unfortunately, Sam Morin suffered an apparent right knee injury in the 1st period and did not return.
- On Tuesday night, a balanced attack led by Oskar Lindblom and Mike Vecchione backed Lyon’s 34 saves in a Game 3 win.
- Nicolas Aube-Kubel received his third suspension this season for an illegal check to the head.
- Check out the best photos from Game 2 between the Phantoms and Checkers.
- Travis Sanheim has been ruled out for the series after taking a knee-on-knee hit in Game 1.
- Previewing the Phantoms’ second-round series against the Charlotte Checkers.
- Ivan Provorov has a message for Flyers fans after disappointing playoff exit.
- Carter Hart was named the WHL Goalie of the Year for the third-straight season. He was named the WHL Player of the Year as well.
- The Flyers have four prospects playing in the CHL playoff finals.
- Morgan Frost scored a late goal and added two assists for a clutch performance in a Game 7 2OT win.
- Check out the best photos from the Phantoms’ series-clinching overtime win!
- Alex Lyon drops f-bomb while praising Phantoms crowd after Game 4 overtime win.
- The Flyers officially have the 14th and 19th picks in the 2018 NHL Draft.
- Claude Giroux being snubbed for the Hart Trophy is a disgrace.
- Oskar Lindblom and Travis Sanheim are excited to get a second chance at the playoffs with the Phantoms.
- We have seen the last of Brandon Manning in a Flyers uniform!
- Wayne Simmonds played the entire season with a torn pelvis and endured other injuries along the way.
- Ivan Provorov played with Grade 3 AC sprain, lost feeling in arm during Game 6.
- Flyers build foundation for success, show potentially fatal flaws in polarizing season.
- Wayne Simmonds has been named a finalist for the Mark Messier NHL Leadership Award.
(Photo by Casey Liberatore / Sons of Penn)
Be sure to follow Ryan Gilbert and Sons of Penn on Twitter and Facebook for analysis, insight, GIFs and more regarding your Philadelphia Flyers.
Join us on our Facebook pages to connect with us and continue the discussion. We can be found at Sons of Penn and The Orange Update. Until next time, friends.