Don’t miss out on all of the biggest happenings surrounding your Philadelphia Flyers. Whether you got caught up at the office yesterday or had an early night because you just can’t hang like you used to, we’ve got you covered with our links from yesterday. Down that morning coffee, strap up the skates and let’s loosen up.
- There have been no setbacks for Nolan Patrick, who’s expected to travel with the team this week.
- Morgan Frost, Isaac Ratcliffe, and Matthew Strome recorded multi-point games on Friday night.
- The Flyers were shutout by the Minnesota Wild in a game that was literally anything other than ‘wild’.
- Relying too much on the top line, Elliott keeping them in it, Sanheim’s potential injury, and more from Saturday night.
- The outcome was good, but the photos definitely were. Take a look at the best photos from Saturday night.
- Claude Giroux, Sean Couturier, and Jake Voracek combined for seven points in a dominant effort and win over the Chicago Blackhawks.
- Take a look at the best photos from the win, including Radko Gudas’ mustache.
- The top line’s dominance, Sanheim’s strong showing, Gudas’ return, and more in-depth analysis from last night’s front-loaded win against Chicago.
- Shayne Gostisbehere added another record to his young career when he recorded his 100th NHL point on Thursday.
- The Flyers honored Roy Halladay with a moment of silence before Thursday night’s game. On Wednesday evening, the Toronto Maple Leafs honored Halladay with a moment of silence and a video tribute as well.
- Mark Alt was sent back down to Lehigh Valley.
- Let’s break down Danick Martel’s 14 goals in 14 games to start the season for the Lehigh Valley Phantoms.
- Check out the highlights from Carter Hart’s 20-save shutout of Russia, including several early breakaway saves.
- Reflecting on the Flyers’ first month and looking ahead.
Be sure to follow Sons of Penn on Twitter and Facebook for analysis, insight, GIFs and more regarding your Philadelphia Flyers
Sons of Penn Radio