Don’t miss out on all of the biggest happenings surrounding your Philadelphia Flyers. Whether you got caught up at the office yesterday or had an early night because you just can’t hang like you used to, we’ve got you covered with our links from yesterday. Down that morning coffee, strap up the skates and let’s loosen up.
- Sean Couturier’s power and Travis Konecny’s vision helped back a stellar night in net from Michal Neuvirth to beat the Vegas Golden Knights in their own barn!
- Former-Flyer Pierre-Edouard Bellemare tried to show the Flyers why they should’ve protected him from the expansion draft.
- Carter Hart recorded his 26th career shutout, which tied the WHL all-time record.
- Travis Sanheim capped off a three-assist game with an incredible stretch pass for breakaway goal.
- Patrick putting an exclamation point on a great game highlights 5 storylines from a SO win.
- Nolan Patrick helped the Flyers escape Arizona with a win thanks to a filthy shootout goal and some stellar saves from Michal Neuvirth in relief of Brian Elliott!
- Let’s enjoy the best photos from the Phantoms’ win against Rochester.
- Giroux bouncing back and the best players stepping up highlight 5 storylines from a 5-3 win.
- Take a look at Konecny’s two goals, Voracek’s snipe and the best photos from Thursday’s game.
- Last night, Travis Sanheim unleashed a cannon on the power-play for his first AHL goal this season.
- Morgan Frost extended his point streak to eight and padded his OHL scoring lead with a two-goal night.
- Claude Giroux and Shayne Gostisbehere collected three-point nights, and Travis Konecny potted two goals in a big win!
- Carter Hart and Philippe Myers headlined four Flyers prospects on TSN’s midseason top 50 list.
Photo by David Becker/NHLI via Getty Images
Be sure to follow Sons of Penn on Twitter and Facebook for analysis, insight, GIFs and more regarding your Philadelphia Flyers
Sons of Penn Radio