Don’t miss out on all of the biggest happenings surrounding your Philadelphia Flyers. Whether you got caught up at the office yesterday or had an early night because you just can’t hang like you used to, we’ve got you covered with our links from yesterday. Down that morning coffee, strap up the skates and let’s loosen up.
- Andrew MacDonald will be sidelined 4-6 weeks due to a lower-body injury suffered on Saturday blocking a shot.
- A Penguins fan has already disrespected the Ed Snider statue.
- Claude Giroux and Wayne Simmonds powered the Flyers to a huge win over Connor McDavid and the Edmonton Oilers on Saturday afternoon.
- Enjoy the best photos from the thrilling victory.
- The Flyers shut down Connor McDavid with a great game plan, their power play connected, and more storylines from the game.
- Simmonds is an absolute warrior, playing through multiple injuries including needing a few teeth pulled.
- Sam Morin blasted a one-timer for his first goal of the season on Saturday evening.
- Matt Read made his season debut on Saturday, while Jordan Weal and Taylor Leier sat out with injuries.
- The Flyers unveiled a beautiful bronze Ed Snider statue outside of the Wells Fargo Center on Thursday afternoon.
- You can take a look at photos from the entire ceremony.
- The Flyers have a new goal song this season and I’ve already listened to it too many times.
Be sure to follow Sons of Penn on Twitter and Facebook for analysis, insight, GIFs and more regarding your Philadelphia Flyers
Sons of Penn Radio